"Fascinating Book makes Ice Fishing enjoyable again...
You'll Catch More Fish Than You Can Legally Count!
"At Last! A Proven Method For Always Finding The Best Secret Ice Fishing Spots And Catching More Fish Than You Can Carry Home...Even If You've Never Ice Fished A Day In Your Life!"
And it's dead easy to learn! Plus, You'll Also Discover Tons Of Amazing Ice Fishing Facts That Will Have Your Friends Calling You 'The Ice Fishing Expert!'
Date: Monday 4:37 P.M.
From: Ryan Scott
Dear Fellow Winter Angler,
If you are sick and tired of coming home from ice fishing trips empty handed, having to eat fast food instead of delicious pan fish, walleyes, northern pike, perch, crappies, or rainbow trout then this will be the most important message you read today.
Let me tell you why:
There is more to ice fishing than you might have first thought. To be more precise, there's more to the fish themselves and how they think, than you would have ever even considered.
Understanding How Fish Think and Behave in Colder
Waters Is The Key To Successful Ice Fishing!
Admittedly this message is quite long, but by the end of it you'll have discovered more secrets to ice fishing than you can poke a rod at. It will be worthwhile for you I promise.
But I should introduce myself first. My name is Ryan Scott, and I have been an angler now for 21 years. At the tender age of 10 I made my first cast and I've been in love with the sport ever since.
I've done it all from bay fishing to stream fishing, but it was 11 years ago that I was introduced to ice fishing. I was hooked! -- I literally have not fished any other way since.
When I go out, I catch fish on every single trip. In fact, I've nearly cracked-the-code on catching pike with...
Every Single Fishing Trip!
I don't have 100% success, but I'm damn close. Even the people I have taught have had incredible success. I recently went ice fishing with a good friend's wife, who had never even been out on the ice before. She caught seven pike on her very first ice fishing trip!
So I know what I'm doing. What's really going to help you is why I can get this kind of success. That's what this website is really about. Helping you to get the same success when ice fishing.
Like I said earlier, Ice Fishing really started for me about 11 years ago when my Father-In-Law took me out to Moose pond (his favorite ice fishing spot in all of Maine). And this was real ice fishing, no heated shanty, just a hole, and two upside down buckets for our tired butts to sit on. We were out there for almost ten hours, but it seemed like seconds because the fish just seemed to leap out of the ice into his hands. My father-in-law just seemed to understand how the fish would think, and he whispered to me the secret…. "we don't catch fish….they catch us.".
It was fantastic, my idea of fishing heaven, except for one thing. You see, as easy as my father-in-law made it look, it was still very difficult for me. The fish only seemed to be drawn to his line. He would laugh and just tease me.
So I decided to practice on my own. I was determined to beat him at his own game!
I tried in vain for dozens of trips - testing different lures, trying different ponds, changing the color of the line - still no fish. Nothing to speak of anyway.
I was not used to this so I decided to do something about it. Going out into the bush like that reminded me of my days hunting for sport. When you hunt for wild boar, and any other animal for that matter, you've got some set rules to follow if you expect to have any success at all. One of those rules stuck in my mind:
You Have To Know How The Animal Thinks . . .
After many unsuccessful ice fishing expeditions, I was asking myself a lot of questions. It seemed unusual at the time, but I one day wondered if the rules for hunting would somehow help with ice Fishing. The rules were obvious to hunters, but no fisherman I had ever met even mentioned that kind of thing in relation to fish.
So I hit the books.
I decided that I would understand how fish think, and see if I could increase my chances of success. Being a fairly studious type of person, it didn't take me long to devour every book I could get my hands on from the local bookstore and the library. Within a week I knew more about Pike than 99.9% of the world's population. And guess what happened on the next fishing trip..
Bingo! A Bucket full of Pike!
And it seemed too easy. It was as if the world's tallest mountain had just become a speed bump. What was annoyingly difficult and frustrating was suddenly made simple. My studies had instantly paid off.
Understanding how Pike think, what scares them, what motivates them, when they feed, when they travel, and a host of other factors really is essential if you want to catch lots of fish consistently.
Luckily for you, I've captured the essence of my fishing expertise into a Book, which is titled "How To Always Find The Best Secret Ice Fishing Spot And Catch More Fish Than You Can Carry Home... Even If You've Never Ice Fished A Day In Your Life."
This book is quite literally the bible of Ice Fishing. If you're new to fishing or semi-experienced, you'll immediately improve your chances of catching fish each time you go after reading this manual.
First of all let me say thank you for writing such a tremendous a book devoted to ice fishing.... The best piece of advice I got from the present version of your book is your cat food feeding frenzy secret. I've been using just 3 of your many razor sharp techniques and have been quite successful for several months now.
Applying these 'out-of-the-box' techniques to my Ice fishing has proven invaluable.
Now You Can Catch A Pile Of Fish The Way The Pros Do It!
Learn How To Ice Fish With My Step-By-Step Guide That Will Show You Exactly How To Find The Best Fishing Hole And Also How To...
Locate Tons Of Fish Under The Ice!
Use Bait Tricks To Fool The Fish!
Get More Strikes Than Your Buddies!
Save Money By Making Your Own Equipment!
To Only Fish At the Right Time Of Day!
...And Much Much More!
First off all thank you for the book. I am not a book reader as such, but found your book of great interest and it has made me look at ice fishing in a whole new light.
I found a lot of the topics with regards anglers mindset, weather advantages, lure selection, smell and taste, frustration and presentation techniques really useful and if I am honest I will admit I have not adhered to these topics until now so I will thank you for changing my attitude.
As I am mainly a fly fisher I also feel that your book will enhance this aspect of my fishing as well...
Finally a great book well thought out, well written and would highly recommend to other fishermen if not just to change the way of thinking towards ice fishing well done!"
P.S. let me know if you publish this as paper or hardback book (if you haven`t already) as I'd would buy one to send to friends.. and also keep in my back pocket!"
When you crack open this Book you'll discover ice fishing Tips which will teach you to:
- Learn the ways to produce fish even during the hard times of a mid-winter slowdown p. 33
- The choicest secret fishing holes from around world. They could be in your backyard p. 52, 54, 55
- You could be the Jacques Cousteau of ice fishing. Using the best fish locator makes all the difference p. 40-41
- Learn why cheaper mono filament is more suitable for the rigors of ice fishing (Expensive lines are for amateurs) p. 28
- Lean how to find the fish under the ice and seduce them to bite p.14-15
- The importance of scent to catching a fish on a calm, frozen lank and how fast it disperses. The relatively unknown tip of scenting lures to help attract fish. (Yes, smell is possible under water. It travels very well as water-soluble particles.) p. 18-19
- Learn the best knot tying technique (Get the boy scout advantage) p. 21
- Learn the correct line color to choose for maximum success (Fish are not color blind!) The right color and finish of the lure you select. (It depends on the brightness of the day and the clarity of the water.) p.25-26
- Learn the best times to ice fish... THEIR FEEDING TIMES… Plus, learn how to catch them even outside their feeding times! (It's a secret you must follow or you'll get nothing.) p.22
- How to adjust your bait depth to maximize your chances of catching your favorite type of fish (Crappies, Perch, Pickerel, Rainbows, Trophy Northern Pike, and Walleye all swim at different levels) (If you go too deep you'll never catch anything!) p. 9-10
- How artificial baits such as Berkeley's Gulp can be a better choice over live bait such as wax worms, grubs, maggots or minnows (This is crucial when selecting lures. Most lures are a complete waste or money but chosen correctly can double your catch chances!) p. 27
- How to use your auger noise to magnetically draw the fish to you p. 32
- Why knowing which hook and line size to use will make your fish bucket overflow. (What you find out will surprise you) p. 16-17
- Learn the technique for proper tip-up selection for your favorite spot's conditions p. 58
- Know the special tricks to catch Bows, Burbot, Bluegill, Crappie, Lakers, Panfish, Perch, Pickerel, Rainbows, Trophy Northern Pike, and Whitefish p. 11-13
- How long your leader should be to get the most strikes p. 39
- The secret to making jigging with live bait using tip-ups more effective than with artificial bait p. 45
- Discover to secret to setting the hook (Timing is everything!) p. 50
- Fish lose their teeth constantly. How you can capitalize on this anatomical fact and win p. 51
- How never to jig up a tip-up incorrectly ever again (you will love how simple this one technique makes it) p. 53
- Soak your minnows in this "secret sauce" and you'll catch walleyes by the bucket full p. 56
- How to use spring bobbers to dramatically increase your bite sensitivity p. 44
- How to whip the fish up into a feeding frenzy (Here's a hint: Meow!) p. 60
That's really just a taste of what is covered. Even if ice fishing isn't your main game, the fishing principles covered in my 62 page book are guaranteed to improve your chances of catching a bucket full (or your legal . . . limit . . .) of fish!
"Thanks for writing such a fantastic fishing book Ryan. This is the first book I've come across which has included so much detail on fish behaviour - and after all, if you don't know how and why a fish reacts, you are only catching them via sheer luck. I love the practical techniques I can use to increase my catch"
Order TODAY and get this incredible FREE Bonus!
When you take action and order immediately "My Ice Fishing Secrets," I'll also include this historic, out of print giant, "Ice Fishing Success, The Lost Secrets Of Our Fore Fathers" This is a long lost manuscript ($119 value) published nearly a century ago that teaches you how the pioneers of ice fishing went out in the dead of winter, with primitive equipment, got the job DONE and fed their families. It will really inspire you and accelerate your fishing success and is a must have for anyone keen on improving their angling skills!
Are you ready to start fishing, regardless of
whether your buddies or the TV "fishing gurus"
say that the fish are biting or not?
It's really not much to part with considering the immediate benefits that will come to you. But just in case you're a little unsure for some reason, let me explain my guarantee to you.
You don't risk one cent because you're covered by my...
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Try It Risk Free Today! We believe in this manual so much that we're giving you complete access to it and the bonuses at our risk!
We're willing to do this because we believe it will truly show you how to improve your fishing skills whether ice fishing or strapping into a tuna chair. If you're not satisfied with the ice fishing manual, just let us know within 60 days of your purchase and we'll refund 100% of your purchase.
"I once thought catching fish was only about selecting the right fishing hole.
Having read your new book I've discovered dozens of specific tips that have improved my fishing success out of sight. I doubt if one in a hundred ice anglers knows even 5% of the content that you cover in your new book.
I realize now that prior to reading the secrets in your book it was like fishing with one hand tied behind my back."
-- Danny G.
You'll need to act now before I have to raise the price to pay for hosting fees. Just think about how many fish you'll catch on your next trip. Remember... you don't risk a cent and you get so much, it's almost unbelievable.
To Your Mighty Catch:
Questions? Email us at:Admin @ MyIceFishingTips.com
P.S. Remember, when you order you'll also receive a special bonus manuscript titled "Ice Fishing Success, The Lost Secrets Of Our Fore Fathers." This is a long lost manuscript published nearly a century ago that teaches you how the pioneers of ice fishing went out in the dead of winter and got the job DONE. It will really accelerate your fishing success and is a must have for anyone keen on improving.
Click Here To Order Now